Force USA Super Bands
|SKU||BAND-XS-RED, BAND-S-ORA, BAND-M-PUR, BAND-L-GRE, BAND-XL-BLU, BAND-XXL-RED|
- 1 x Force USA Super Band (click "View Prices" to select sizes)
Solid and effective in design, the Force USA Super Bands are made for everyday gym use and designed for intense workouts for many years to come. Featuring heavy duty structural integrity, the Force USA Super Bands are built to take a pounding and help you expand your range of assisted exercises included positive and negative barbell exercises. "Class A" rating means your Force USA Super Bands are built to last a lifetime. The Force USA Super Bands are unmatched in their class and will give you solid and intense workouts for many years to come!
The Force USA Super Bands are made by a one-piece molded construction, giving you the ultimate workout and safety knowing that your Force USA Super Bands are the best quality. The Force USA Super Bands are ergonomically designed to handle extreme workouts in the gym, so you can rest assured you are buying quality when you go with Force USA.
You will have intense workouts with the Force USA Super Bands for a variety of different muscle groups while maximizing the effectiveness of your workouts with a combination of core and strength workouts. The Force USA Super Bands provides some of the best, most effective strength training exercises. Use at the gym or at home to mix up your exercises and take your training to the next level!
They offer a huge range of sport specific and rehabilitation training exercises and have been used by elite athletes for years! If you're serious about improving your speed, agility and total body strength then the Force USA Super Bands are the perfect addition to your gym!
Benefits of training with resistance bands:
- Can be used for both Assistance or Resistance to suit your training goals. Example - Use the band on your chin up bar for assisted chin ups or loop the band around the band pegs on the base of your rack for extra resistance whilst performing chin ups.
- Small and light enough to take with you anywhere. Whether you are just going to the gym or away on holiday just throw your bands in your bag and you have a take-anywhere gym.
- Great for specific training such as explosive, endurance or stretching and rehabilitation exercises.
- Ergonomically designed in the USA
- One-piece moulded construction
- Full commercial gym use.
- For use with all Olympic and standard bars.
- Combine with the Force USA Power Rack with Band Pegs for the Ultimate Workout!
Resistance on the Super Bands is as follows:
- Extra Small - XS: 5 - 35 lbs (2.27kg - 15.9kg)
- Smal - S: 10 - 50 lbs (4.56kg - 22.68kg)
- Medium - M: 25 - 80 lbs (11.34kg - 36.3kg)
- Large - L: 50 - 120lbs (17kg - 54.43kg)
- Extra Large - XL: 60 - 150 lbs (27.21kg - 68kg)
- Extra Extra Large - XXL: 80 - 200 lbs (36.2kg - 90.71kg)
- Extra Extra Extra Large - XXXL: 100 - 250lbs (45.35kg - 113.39kg)
- XS – RED – Approx 106cm x 14mm wide x 4mm thick
- S – ORANGE – Approx 106cm x 20mm wide x 4.5mm thick
- M – PURPLE – Approx 106cm x 30mm wide x 4.5mm thick
- L – GREEN – Approx 106cm x 45mm wide x 4.5mm thick
- XL – BLUE – Approx 106cm x 65mm wide x 4.5mm thick
- XXL – RED – Approx 106cm x 85mm wide x 5mm thick
- XXXL – BLACK – Approx 106cm x 105mm wide x 6mm thick
|XS RED||S ORANGE||M PURPLE||L GREEN||XL BLUE||XXL RED||XXXL BLACK|
|% Pulling||For width 1/2"||For width 13/16"||For width 1 1/8"||For width 1 3/4"||For width 2 1/2"||For width 3 1/4"||For width 4"|
- Inspect your bands thoroughly BEFORE EVERY use for any tears, wear, or damage. Bands will eventually wear out and can break over time. NEVER use a damaged band!
- Bands are not toys and should not be treated as such.
- Bands should be kept out of the reach of younger children to avoid injury.
- Younger athletes should be supervised when using the bands.
- If you use the bands for resisted running drills always use at least 4 bands of equal size and use #Large bands or stronger. The bands should be looped together and never knotted. Also you should use the Agility Bands and not standard Power Bands.
- Always undo the loops after each use. This will prevent excessive wear at the contact points.
- Never use a door or furniture as an anchor.
- Never stretch any band more than twice its original length.
- When you purchase bands you agree to use them for the intended purpose and at your own risk.
For more information about this item's warranty, please click here